Ever since Instagram was launched, we get to see a lot of interesting and attractive pictures and videos on a daily basis. This content includes a mix of funny and insightful tutorials.
Some of these pictures and videos are very special to us, and we want to save them on our phones as well.
You can’t download your favorite videos on Instagram.
Saving videos from Instagram: Methods
We can easily capture a picture of the photos we like, but it’s not a good idea to record the screen if there are other options available. Also, you can’t use it to save videos on Instagram. Also, it might save other sounds as well, so it is not advised.
In this case, we have to use other applications, as we know, third-party applications.
But first, let see how we can record videos with our iPhone:
- First, you have to find your iPhone’s Settings.
- Go to Control Center > Customize Controls, then hold the + button next to Screen Recording.
- Exit the app.
- Swipe down your screen from the upper right part.
- Select the record button on the screen and wait after the countdown.
- Open the Instagram application.
- Find the video that you want to keep.
- When your recording is over, tap on the red highlighted timestamp.
- And Select “Stop Recording.”
Since this trick just might work for some users, we will offer you some applications that will help you with this process.
Save videos from Instagram on iPhone: Use Reposter & Intake
Reposter is a user-friendly app and allows users to save videos and directly upload them to your Instagram feed.
However, we never recommend you to use other content on your Instagram page if you have professional goals.
Intake and the way it works:
- After downloading and installing the Instake application.
- Go to Instagram.
- Log into your Instagram account.
- Search and find your chosen video.
- Tap on the setting of the post at the top.
- Copy the link to the post.
- Go to the Instake app and select the red arrow on the screen.
- Tap on Repost.
- You can repost it to your Stories or Feed, or if you don’t want to share them, just tap to exit.
By following these steps, that video will be saved in the Camera Roll of your phone.
Now let’s move on to the other users of Instagram, Android users:
Download and Save Instagram videos for Android
These are two amazing and useful applications for downloading videos for Android.
These apps are easy to use; you have to follow these steps to download your videos:
- Download one of these applications from the Google Play Store.
- Find the video you want to have on your phone, tap the three-dot in the corner of the post.
- And then click Copy Link. Open the application and paste the link to start the process of downloading.
If you want to save a video of your Android device, you can do this by swiping up on your home screen and selecting the screen recorder option in the quick panel.
You can also select the quality of the recording yourself.
Some users also want to save Instagram lives. For finding Instagram live recorder tools, you can check this link to get information about it.
Some words with you
As we mentioned a thousand times, being authentic and producing rare and unique content on Instagram is essential. So as you can, stay away from copying because Instagram also is very sensitive on this issue.
Whenever you want to share these videos, make sure that you mention the producer in the caption and credit them.